Monsalve Forum
a no-brainer. Next [url=http://w

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-10-2019 07:29:42    Onderwerp: a no-brainer. Next [url=http://w Reageren met citaat
If you have a business or a product that you would like to promote Maillot Thiago Silva , where should you spend your money to advertise it? I bounced ideas back and forth with my TOP marketing friends for hours before coming up with my top five. There are literally dozens of effective ways to promote your website. However, I wanted to save you time and money, so I'm giving you the 5 most profitable marketing methods.

Here are my top five:

#5) Adwords ? Google Adwords is a solid place to advertise. People who are looking for a specific product or service turn to Google. They type in certain keywords and if you've paid for your ad to appear for those specific keywords, then your ad appears on the right-hand page of their search results. Your goal is to convert these visitors to buyers, but your website must meet three essential elements: PRICE Maillot Paris Saint Germain , PRODUCT, and EASY ORDERING. When customers visit you from Adwords, you get about 8 seconds to show them these three things so they can fork their money over to you OR move on to the next ad.

#4) Autoresponders - If you have a product or service, then you must have a newsletter or opt-in form somewhere on your website. If you do not, then you could be losing out on potential future customers as well as missing the opportunity to capitalize on those customers visiting your site right now. Aweber says that your product must be seen FIVE times before a customer will make a decision to buy. By consistently emailing these potential customers Maillot Arthur Zagre , you increase your changes of turning a visitor into a buyer.

#3) Teleseminars ? This is starting to take off big time in the marketing world. There are places that offer FREE 800 numbers for people to dial in and listen to you speak. There are two ways to capitalize. If you have a product or service, you can host your own free or low-cost teleseminar and hold an hour telephone call promoting your product or service. If you want to make money as an affiliate for a specific product then interview the creator of that product and direct people on the phone to your affiliate webpage (add the affiliate link to the product).

#2) Magazines ? Write article after article after article. At the end of the article, add a ?Resource Box? that will direct customers to your product or service. RSS Feeds and Search Engines are picking up these articles and that equals free advertising for the life of the article. Your article can be picked up by hundreds of websites ? and be seen and read for many years.

#1) Joint Ventures ? Don't do all the work, let your other business owners push your product. Let's say that you are working day and night making about 10 sales per week at $10. You pocket $100 a week. If there were 20 people pushing your product at 1 sale per person, then you pocket $200 but you really didn't do anything. Now Maillot Azzeddine Toufiqui , if those 20 people made the same 10 sales, then you pocket $2,000. Subtract their fees, and you have made some decent money. Add about 100 people to your sales force, and think of the possibilities. The easiest way to do joint ventures is to set up an affiliate program on your website.

So You Want to Be a Home Based Transcriptionist Home Business Articles | June 10 Maillot Moussa Sissako , 2007
www.infoaces (my homebased business website) www.ebay (search : foot pedal USB) http:www.nch.auscribe (free transcription software)

The allure of transcription is simple. I can type fast! I have a computer! I have a great internet connection! Transcription is so easy! I'm here to tell you, "Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again."

Sheer typing speed does not a transcriptionist make. Let me reinforce that. Typing 120 words per minute does not qualify you as a skilled transcriptionist. Typing speed is but a single facet of the transcriptionist. In fact Maillot Loic Mbe Soh , in regards to the home based transcriptionist, I would place it pretty low on the totem pole of importance and at the same level of good hearing.

Accuracy, attention to detail, strong grammar skills, and customer service are far more important to the home based transcriptionist. This seems obscenely obvious. However Maillot Garissone Innocent , you would be surprised at the number of would-be transcribers who discover that "transcription ain't so easy."

If you were at a carnival ride, here's the 'you must be this high to ride this ride' information. Number one -- do not attempt transcription if English, especially grammar, was not your strong point in school. The exception to this would be if you hired a pro scopist, but this usually defeats the purpose of a home based business. A scopist also poses a slight barrier to entry. You've got to pay himher Maillot Juan Bernat , and you are already working on a tight margin.

Number two -- get the right equipment...now! If you've decided you are 'tall enough' to get past stage one, then do not hedge your bet. Buy the equipment. You will need a foot pedal, transcription software, and a comfortable set of headphones. The most common foot pedal is the Infinity USB Foot Pedal. You can get this on ebay for around $50 delivered. Out of all the equipment, in my opinion this one is a no-brainer. Next Maillot Thilo Kehrer , get the software. ExpressScribe is a free shareware transcription program that works great. It's easy to use, and the price is definitely right. Finally get a nice set of headphones. Serious transcribers sometimes consider this the most important piece of equipment. Just picking up slight audio nuances is a huge benefit.

Finally, like with any real business, you must excel at customer service. Your competition is stiff and cutthroat direct from the shores of India. However, a native based transcriptionist will almost always have the advantage. If you are good Maillot Kevin Rimane , it's easy to get to the point where the work finds you. Repeat customers will not let you go. They tell their friends, co-workers, and associates. I cannot tell you the amount of . Jordan 11 For Sale Nike Air Max Sale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: