Monsalve Forum
During the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-06-2018 04:47:30    Onderwerp: During the Reageren met citaat
The day before last week's PGA Championship ECCO Uomo Urban Lifestyle High Stivali Nere Coffee Italia , Tiger Woods told reporters he expected to win the tournament. -Instead, he shot a six over par for the first two rounds and missed the cut by an astounding five shots.

Confidence is a funny thing when it comes to athletes. Those who openly exhibit bravado look foolish when they perform badly - as was the case with Woods.

But confidence is also a prerequisite for athletic success. In fact, some of the most successful athletes of all time have also been the most brash and outspoken.

Joe Namath famously guaranteed -victory for his New York Jets in Super Bowl III. To the amazement of sports fans all across the US, Namath and his team delivered an unbelievable upset.

In 1988, Larry Bird walked into the NBA All-Star locker room and asked his fellow three-point shooting competitors, "All right, who's playing for second place?"

Two hours later ECCO Turn Gtx Stivali Coffee Italia , with his final shot arcing toward the basket and the outcome very much still in doubt, Bird raised his index finger toward the Chicago Stadium rafters. When the ball swished through the hoop, Bird was once again a champion.

The fact that Woods missed the PGA cut is far from surprising. Since returning from major back surgery earlier this year, he has played like … a golfer who had major back surgery.

In the four tournaments since his surgery, Woods has missed the cut twice, withdrawn once, and finished 69th in the one tournament he actually finished.

Fellow PGA golfer Padraig Harrington Scarpe ECCO Leather Italia , never one to mince words, perhaps said it best: "[Tiger] looks like he needs to play some golf. He looked kind of raw."

In other words, Tiger would have been better off skipping the final two majors of the year and working on his golf game in obscurity, far from the glare of TV cameras.

American sports fans have an -expression that pertains to this situation: "It ain't bragging if you can back it up."

Woods couldn't back up his -pre-PGA bragging last week due to a lack of -practice. Whether he'll be able to do so in the future remains to be seen.

COMPARED with the other farmer painters in Jinshan, Lu Yongzhong walks a step ahead. “Sunrise” by Lu Yongzhong Lu’s work of “Dragon’s Dream,” which is a farmer painting formed by paddy rice plants.

COMPARED with the other farmer painters in Jinshan, Lu Yongzhong walks a step ahead.

Now living separately in an “artistic manor” occupying 1 Scarpe ECCO Soft 8 Italia ,000 square meters where he paints and plants vegetables, breeds chickens, ducks and geese, Lu also shuttles between China and Europe every year.

He is one of the first artists to incorporate Western oil skills into traditional Chinese painting.

“Art has no border. It's all about what you want to paint, not how,” Lu says.

His paintings, depicting China’s vivid village life Scarpe ECCO Biom Italia , farmers, traditional customs and ancient rituals, are greatly appreciated by Westerners. Green and red are two frequently used colors in Lu’s art work, as he believes these traditional colors in Chinese culture compliment each other.

His painting “The Happy Village Families” depicts 5,000 characters in a 15-meter-long work. The Guinness Book of Records certified it in 1998 as the longest farmer painting ever produced. Depicting village people busily celebrating Spring Festival, it took Lu five years to finish.

During that period, Lu began to gain an international reputation as he toured abroad with his solo exhibitions in dozens of countries Scarpe ECCO Sneakers Italia , including the United States, France, Germany, Japan and India.

Born in 1970 in Jinshan, Lu is a son of farmers and says “the farming life gives me endless inspiration for my art creations.”

Despite all the travel, he says he keeps his life simple — farming and painting. “I prefer to be called ‘farmer’ instead of ‘artist’,” he says.

Lu has an unshakable love for the land where he was born and grew up Scarpe ECCO Collin Italia , but that doesn’t hinder him from walking outside.“I always treat Jinshan farmer painting as an international art form, not only limited in Jinshan area,” he says, “That’s why I feel quite proud that the special art genre has drawn many foreigners.”

Now he spends half the year near Lyon, France, conjuring a different European scene under his brush strokes. During his stay there, he walks about 30 kilometers every day Scarpe ECCO Dress Italia , and it is a sort of catharsis.

“There is too much impulsiveness and desire in the hearts of the Chinese people under the impact of the dramatic changes of the society in the past three decades,” he says. “I just try to keep myself cool with a pious heart.”

The walk also reminds him of his childhood memories about his mother.

“When I was little, I was diagnosed with suppurative arthritis,” he says. “Everyone thought that I would be crippled in the future, but not my mother. She carried me on her back and walked 30 kilometers every two days to see a famous doctor continuously for six years. Guess what? I totally recovered. So I am grateful to my mother, to life and to all I have today.”

Because of Lu’s overseas experience, his paintings are blended with Western influences. “I want to prove that Jinshan farmer painting is able to deal with more subjects than one could expect.”

While older painters stick to their traditional topics Scarpe ECCO Intrinsic Italia , Lu and other young farmer painters have shifted to a broader vision in their themes and objects, such as urban life and foreign places.

During the World Expo 2010 in Shanghai, Lu depicted a group of adorable Haibao performing a dragon dance at the gates of the red China Pavilion with a big Haibao standing in the center.

“Now I am preparing my solo exhibition this September in Shanghai. The Peace Hotel or Bund No. 1 might be the venue,” he said.

South Africa center Jan Serfontein (center) is tackled by New Zealand blindside flanker Sam Cane (bottom) during their rugby t. Bernardo Silva Portugal Jersey Dimitri Payet France Jersey Gary Cahill England Jersey Ante Coric Croatia Jersey David Ospina Colombia Jersey Luiz Gustavo Brazil Jersey Laurent Ciman Belgium Jersey Facundo Roncaglia Argentina Jersey Diego Polenta Uruguay Jersey Marwin Hitz Switzerland Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: