Monsalve Forum
ion of events or o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 08-08-2019 04:18:06    Onderwerp: ion of events or o Reageren met citaat
A scene in a Game Park:
Nature is the mother of all beauties. Somewhere in a campsite in a game park in sub-Saharan Africa Marco Belinelli Hawks Jersey , a cool air breeze fills the air. Then morning sun rays torch the entire vast of grassland with golden moderate light. Wild birds sing all around as they appreciate the wonders nature has given. The vast stretch of land ahead, full of green young sprouting grass is a site to please the eyes. A bunch of flowering wild plants compliments this awesome beauty.
Some meters away, a herd of gazelles full of loveliness enjoys the morning sun as the young ones interact with their mothers鈥?mammary glands to get a jump start for the day. The cool Kirk Hinrich Hawks Jersey , warm wind blows and the pine trees around whistles to the rhythm. From far, a herd of giraffe have woken from their sleeping hideouts and matching like an army of soldiers towards their grazing zones. Their long necks swing like twigs on a windy day as they walk and their nicely crafted skin with numerous mosaics adds more beauty to the scene. Probably it is going to be a nice day as it seems.
Every coin has got two sides. A distance not far from the campsite, an owl hoots Kevin Huerter Hawks Jersey , a sign of bad omen as the natives believe. Not far from the site, the thorny scattered bushes are quite visible, with their spears ready to attack any intruder. Maybe the thorns represent the agony the habitats of the park undergo each day. Dead logs are lying all over; some are decaying and stinking. Their lifeless structures are spread all over Kent Bazemore Hawks Jersey , with filthy fungi decomposers growing all over them. From another corner of the view, a hungry hyena is running after a rabbit may be to get a share of its breakfast. The rabbit is swift, with his calculated moves and tricks Josh Smith Hawks Jersey , but luck is not his side. He soon falls into the jaws of the hungry predator. A rotted carcass sends its filthy message towards the campsite, and I wonder could the hungry hyena make use of it? A swarm of flies fights for their share of the carcass while making their dreadful gluttonous sounds.
I decided to describe my experience at a national park in Africa because it is the most spectacular place I have ever visited. The site itself had its positives and negatives. In my opening sentence of the positive paragraph, I wanted to bring out the good things that nature can give. It gave me the positive aspects of nature I could describe. I brought out the idea that even the birds and the gazelle were enjoying what nature has provided to emphasize the beauty of the scene.
I first established my tone by creating a positive impression using my opening sentence `nature is the mother of all beauties鈥? The opening paragraph of the negative paragraph changed the mode of the reader as it introduced him to the bad things that nature can also give. I also carefully chose what to describe in each paragraph. In the unimpressive paragraph John Collins Hawks Jersey , I didn鈥檛 want to mention how spectacular it was watching the chase between the hyena and the rabbit but used it to represent the insecurity and greed nature could provide. Similarly, in the impressive paragraph I avoided the negative aspects of nature like the thorny bushes that pricked anyone who got near them, the dead carcass and the hungry hyena. This helped me to retain my positive tone. I also chose my word careful so that I could clearly describe to the reader what I was experiencing without changing my tone.
I had a concern with the sentence structure as I described my scene. I used short sentences when opening a new paragraph in order to show the reader what to expect in the new paragraph. I also described the positive and negative aspects of nature using long sentences. The long sentence introduced the object gave it description and then the effects it had on the scene of view. I applied the art of personification and use of metaphors like when I described the pine trees whistling to the rhythm of the wind Ersan Ilyasova Hawks Jersey , so that I could make the scene look realer and to maintain the mood and tone of the description.
In the negative paragraph, the opening sentence introduced the other non-pleasing aspects of nature. The sentence `every coin has got two sides鈥?would change my tone and introduce the reader to the other side of my experience. I used an owl hooting considered by most African communities as a bad omen to represent the misfortunes that nature may present. Unlike in the positive paragraph, where birds and gazelles were enjoying the morning sun Dominique Wilkins Hawks Jersey , in my negative paragraph I brought out the idea of bushes armed with thorns for protection to indicate how the lovely animals in the scene were insecure. The use of metaphors and personification also played an important role in describing the negative aspect of nature.
While completing this assignment, I note the importance of describing observations or events in order to capture the attention of the reader. The description requires a good selection of words in order to create the desired impressions. With a good selection of words, one can come up with a nice story that would push the reader to read more and more of it. However Dikembe Mutombo Hawks Jersey , making an impressive description of events or observations may pose a challenge. One is required to choose the words to use and the scenes to describe so as to maintain the mood and the tone.

Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at Melda Research in best research paper writing service. If you need a similar paper you can place your order for a custom research paper from affordable custom research papers services.

Total Views: 4Word Count: 970See All articles From Author
Vehicle Analytics Market Overview, SWOT Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2017-2025

by NiravGokani · December 18 DeAndre' Bembry Hawks Jersey , 2018

Global Vehicle Analytics Market:. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping Wholesale Womens Jordan Shoes Wholesale Air Max Womens Wholesale Vapormax Womens Wholesale Nike Running Shoes Cheap Air Jordans Youth Wholesale Authentic Nike Shoes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: