Monsalve Forum
contestants competed

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-06-2018 04:19:34    Onderwerp: contestants competed Reageren met citaat
UNITED NATIONS Ventes Homme Nike Air Max 2018.5 Noir , June 12 (Xinhua) -- An estimated 21.1 million people in Yemen, 80 percent of the country's population, now require assistance amid rising humanitarian needs in the country, the United Nations said here Friday Femme Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essential Triple Black Achetez , quoting new figures from aid organizations.

"Aid organizations released new figures on Friday which show significant increases in humanitarian needs in Yemen since the escalation of the conflict," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said at a daily news briefing here.

"Over 1 million people have been internally displaced and need emergency shelter and essential household items, as do an additional 200,000 vulnerable host community members Achetez Homme Nike Air Max 95 Triple Black ," he said. " Civilians are bearing the brunt of the violence, with 11.4 million people in need of protection assistance, including 7.3 million children."

An estimated 20.4 million people, nearly 80 percent of the population Homme Nike Air Max 95 Blanche Pas Cher , require assistance to get access to safe drinking water and sanitation, he noted.

At least 12.3 million people, nearly half the population, are food insecure Homme Nike Air Max 1 Blanche Achetez , representing a 15.7 percent increase since the crisis began, he said.

And 15.2 million people require assistance to obtain basic healthcare; 1.5 million women and children need nutrition services, and 2.9 million children require emergency access to education.

In mid-May, the United Nations said that some 1 Homme Nike Air Max 97 OG GS Argent Blanche Rouge France ,850 people had been killed and more than 500,000 displaced as a result of the conflict raging in Yemen since late March.

As of May 15, 1,849 people had been killed and 7 Homme Nike Air Presto Noir Acheter ,394 had been injured, the UN humanitarian agency said citing numbers from Yemen health facilities.

The United Nations has repeatedly stressed that many of those injured and killed do not pass through health facilities, meaning the actual toll could be higher.

NEW YORK, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. stocks declined Tuesday as investors digested a batch of economic reports.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 84.03 points, or 0.45 percent, to 18,552.02. The S&P 500 lost 12.00 points, or 0.55 percent, to 2,178.15. The Nasdaq Composite Index decreased 34.90 points, or 0.66 percent, to 5,227.11.

The U.S. Consumer Price Index (CPI) for all urban consumers was unchanged in July on a seasonally adjusted basis, in line with market estimates, the Labor Department reported Tuesday.

The index for all items less food and energy rose 0.1 percent in July, but posted its smallest increase since March.

Meanwhile, U.S. privately-owned housing starts in July were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.211 million units, 2.1 percent above the revised June estimate, according to the Commerce Department Tuesday.

U.S. industrial production increased 0.7 percent in July, beating market expectations of a 0.3-percent gain, after moving up 0.4 percent in June, said the Federal Reserve Tuesday.

"Domestic production has struggled since late 2014 in the face of falling oil prices, the strong dollar, and softening global growth," said Sophia Kearney-Lederman, an economic analyst at FTN Financial.

"Recent increases in production, and particularly manufacturing, are a welcome reprieve for the sector where strong auto demand in particular has boosted auto production," she said.

Meanwhile, investors kept a close eye on the minutes from the Fed's July policy meeting scheduled for release Wednesday, for more indications on the timing of a next interest rate hike.

Oil prices were also in focus, which rallied for a fourth straight session Tuesday amid speculation that the talks of Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries next month could result in a crude output freeze.

JAKARTA, July 9 (Xinhua) -- The result of quick vote counts by several agencies presented by different television stations showed a close race between two presidential contenders Femme Nike Air Presto Blanche A Vendre , Joko Widodo and Prabowo Subianto with about 70 percent of total sample votes collected.

YANGON, May 17 (Xinhua) -- Myanmar national team with 23 players will take part in the AFC Challenge Cup to be held in Maldives from May 19-30, said Myanmar Football Federation Saturday.

Myanmar team is pooled in Group A together with host Maldives, Kyrgyzstan and Palestine. Group B comprised Turkmenistan Femme Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Violet En ligne , the Philippines, Afghanistan and Laos.

Myanmar team left for Maldives on Friday.

BUENOS AIRES, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- The first ever Chinese singing talent competition held in Argentina had not one, but two winners over the weekend.

Winners Victoria Landeira and Cecilia Catacata beat out 12 other contestants for an opportunity to travel to China to learn more about its culture.

A total of 14 contestants competed on Saturday in the final round of the contest, organized by the Chinese embassy and language-teaching centers at the Esquina Carlos Gardel cultural center in the capital Buenos Aires.

"Several years ago I studied the language (Chinese) for two years," Landeira, 22, told Xinhua.

"Then I had to stop, because I had to dedicate myself to (university), but this year I am graduating," the native of Quilmes, a town in Greater Buenos Aires, added, suggesting she might pick up her Chinese studies where she left off.

China has long fascinated Landeira, who said that as part of her graphic design studies this year "had to work on (designing) some bills and I made some Chinese yuan."

The trip to China won't be Landeira's first.

"I was in China in 2011 -- I liked it a lot -- so I will be getting to know it better next year. I really like Chinese food," she said, smiling. "I'm really eager to go to China ... I'm very excited."

Catacata, who hails from Chacabuco, a city in Buenos Aires province, studied Chinese at the Confucius Institute in La Plata, the provincial capital.

"I have been studying for four years ... but I never imagined I could b. Wholesale Jerseys http://wholesaleauthenticjerseyscollege.com/ Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: