Monsalve Forum
time that you simp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-09-2018 08:01:08    Onderwerp: time that you simp Reageren met citaat
ACCRA Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Management of GCB Bank Roman Burki Trikot Borussia Dortmund , Ghana'slargest local bank, pledged protection here on Tuesday fordepositors of two collapsed commercial banks after taking overtheir assets.

Managing Director of GCB Bank, Anselm Ray Sowah told the mediathat the bank was capable of managing the new challenge.

"We appreciate the confidence reposed in GCB by the regulator tomanage the funds of the depositors of those two banks withoutimpacting negatively on the financial sector. I take thisopportunity to welcome the employees of these two institutions intothe GCB family," Sowah stated.

The Bank of Ghana, which is the regulator of the financialmarket in Ghana, announced Monday the revocation of operatinglicenses of two indigenous banks, UT Bank and Capital Bank, whichwere described as severely insolvent and unable to meet theirobligations to customers.

The central bank added it had entered into a Purchase andAssumption transaction allowing the largest state bank, GCB Bank(formerly Ghana Commercial Bank), to take over all depositliabilities and selected assets of both UT Bank and CapitalBank.

"I am very pleased to report on the swift and smooth exercisewhich occurred at all the 53 branches upon the take-over. Day one,which would have been the biggest challenge, was very well-managedby all staff," Sowah told the media.

"Our branches opened as planned to serve customers. It is a signof excellent things to come and we promise to make a markeddifference in customer service experience going forward," Sowahsaid.

One of the two insolvent banks, UT Bank, is a listed companywith a large Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) customer base.

Sowah assured the general public, especially the SME andcorporate customers of the preparedness of GCB Bank to continueproviding them with excellent service.

He however noted that a skills assessment would be carried outin due course to determine which employees of the two institutionswould be retained or laid off. Enditem

BEIJING, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- China's National Equities Exchange and Quotation (NEEQ), also known as the "new third board," saw 115 new small and medium-sized enterprises debut in the past week.

The newcomers brought the total number of companies on the board to 11,415, according to data from the NEEQ.

Turnover on the board stood at 3.2 billion yuan (about 481 million U.S. dollars) last week, down 12.77 percent from the previous week.

NEEQ was launched in early 2013 to supplement the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges in serving small and medium-sized enterprises.

It is seen as an easy financing channel for small businesses with low costs and simple listing procedures.

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

1,400 night view projects lightened up in Xiamen

Rescuers continue search in quake-hit Jiuzhaigou

Annual Bud Billiken Parade held in Chicago

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Although it can be even now some weeks away from Xmas, it really is not far too soon to start considering outstanding Xmas present suggestions for everybody in your record. Because it could be extremely tough to discover presents that everyone will genuinely value, I’m making it easier on my family this year by telling them the way to get me collectible things.

This Xmas, there’s no will need for me to actually highlight what I want, but will instead direct my friends and family and pals to only stick to my much more than immediate clues regarding in which they’ll get my presents with ease. My buddies and friends and family already realize that I enjoy these items so I would not brain getting an autographed photograph of John Wayne; a document signed by Teddy Roosevelt or Abe Lincoln and genuine classic film poster from Wizard of Oz; considered one of my favored John Wayne or Bogart videos or even an reliable Muhammad Ali boxing poster such as the a person featuring the ListonAli battle in 1965.

Perhaps, this is the very first time Santa will obtain a ask for from a grown gentleman who truly desires to get one thing that’s truly interesting this yr. Collectible objects can improve in worth around time, and that is much more than somebody could say for most presents which will be given during the holiday getaway season, plus they may be ideally suited for decorating rooms or quite simply to deliver delight to those who receive and give them. Seeing that I am into historical memorabilia and collectibles it will much simpler to store for me this Christmas.

There are also collectible objects suitable for moms and sisters this Christmas. The vintage collectibles on some unique web sites can suit the requires of all of us this vacation period and in many cases allow it to be uncomplicated for you personally to lower the time that you simply would invest shopping for gifts. Collectors usually choose things which pay attention to a certain subject matter, like heritage, divertissement and previous films amid some others.

Being a kid, the best pleasure through Christmas period will be to write to Santa in an effort to obtain the wanted gifts. But like a grown guy who truly loves the uncommon and really desirable memorabilia such as uncommon autographs, vintage film posters, sports activities memorabilia and historical artifacts, I’m composing to Santa this calendar year to have one among these perfect present objects.

Historical letters and documents open up doorways into instances, occasions, and lives and deliver them alive, letting us virtually to contact them and to be touched by them. For a lot of, Winston Churchill鈥檚 life may be the greatest inspiration. No individual going through late center age. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: