Monsalve Forum
hat ask students

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-08-2018 04:46:54    Onderwerp: hat ask students Reageren met citaat
BEIJING, March 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese divers clinched three golds and two silvers at the FINANVC Diving World Series 2017 at the National Aquatics Center, the "Water Cube" on Sunday.

Chinese diver Si Yajie secured women' 10m platform title with 406.60 points, edging her world champion teammate Ren Qian by 7.85 points. Kim Mi Rae of DPR Korea took the bronze in 360.25.

Si, who always won silver medals in recent years, finally made a breakthrough tonight. "I am so glad I performed stably tonight and won this title, the 'always second place' thing has bothered me for a while and I finally shrug if off. I will keep on training hard in the future."

In men's 10m platform, Rio Olympic titlist Chen Aisen grabbed gold with 556.25, while Lin Hao scored 554.70, only 1.55 points behind for the silver. British diver Thomas Daley clinched third with 520.35.

"All the competitors are brilliant tonight, the mistake I made on my fifth dive cost my efforts before, my next target is the title of Olympic Games," said Lin Hao.

"This is the first time I take part in individual event since Olympics, Chen and Lin from China are both very, very talented divers, so it is always my goal to beat them," said Daley.

"When I was in 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, I was 'baby' Daley, now I am a grown-up Daley. I will take care of my body and train smarter. My goal is to get to 2020," Daley added.

Lian JieLian Junjie of China won mixed 10m synchro platform title with 329.28 points, Iuliia TimoshininaViktor Minibaev of Russia and Meaghan BenfeitoVincent Riendeav of Canada had the silver and bronze medals respectively.

China claimed nine out of ten titles and Britain won a valuable men's 3m springboard gold in the three-day competitions. FINA Diving World Series will next go to Guangzhou in March 9-11.

With the upcoming PARCC Performance-Based Assessment (PBA) and End-of-Year Assessment (EOY) slated for the spring of 2015 Vin Baker Bucks Jersey , parents and teachers alike can benefit from the resources that are available to help students feel more comfortable with the test format and questions they are likely to encounter. This week, I’ve complied a list of seven resources, and links may be helpful for you, your child andor student(s):

• PARCC practice questions.

From the makers of the test itself, PARCC’s website now offers test-type questions for teachers, parents, and students to examine and practice. Click on <"www.parcconline.orgsamplesitem-task-prototypes">www.parcconline.orgsamplesitem-task-prototypes to view not only the types of questions your child may encounter but also the format of the test itself.

• Practice books.

Lumos offers sample tests in its workbooks for English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics: just select the appropriate subject and grade level to help your child (or students) practice for the test! See <"www.lumoslearningparentstedbookparcc">www.lumoslearningparentstedbookparcc for more information.

• Heinemann resources.

Literacy teachers will find a treasure trove of professional reading that can help them improve their instruction and understanding of the Common Core. Ultimately, this will help students achieve on the PARCC’s PBA and EOY. See <"www.heinemannsearchsearchResults">www.heinemannsearchsearchResults for valuable reading suggestions.

• Close reading articles.

To improve their reading comprehension, these two articles are sure to inform teachers of the many ways to help students with close reading: “Closing in on Close Reading” by Nancy Boyles (<"www.ascd.orgeducational-leadershipClosing-in-on-Close-Reading">www.ascd.orgeducational-leadershipClosing-in-on-Close-Reading) and “11 Tips to Turn Every Student into a Close Reader” by Samantha Cleaver (http:www.weareteachershot-topicsspecial-reportsclose-reading-mastered-strategies-for-every-student).

• Achieve the Core.

This website is “full of free content designed to help educators implement the Common Core standards” (<"achievethecore.org">achievethecore.org). Simply click on the subject and grade level you wish to access, and you’ll find a myriad of lesson plans, activities, and other tools at your fingertips.

• Videos.

The New Jersey Department of Education offers a collection of videos on its site that explore the PARCC assessment, from its connections to the Common Core to sample questions to the test design itself. Check out the many videos at: <"www.state.njeducation">www.state.njeducation. (Note: If you are not an educator in New Jersey, visit your state’s website for state-specific PARCC information.)

• Write Right Now…

While the EOY test will assess reading comprehension – without the written component – the PBA will include questions that ask students to write in response to what they have read (and for math, this will include extended responses); therefore, it is imperative to teach those skills now so that students become comfortable answering such questions.

Of course, preparing students adequately will entail helping student learn the technical components of a computerized test; to that end, teaching students test-taking strategies and test “language” is essential so they better understand what is being asked of them. However, it is also important to note that implementing and teaching a curriculum that is aligned to the Common Core standards will also prepare students for the test since the test reflects those standards.

Stay tuned for next week’s article, which will delve . Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Monsalve Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: